IT Jobs In Kenya.
We began in 1995 as a design studio but with the emergence of the digital era and our client’s need for full 360 degree communications we expanded to include both a full service agency and digital with some seventy plus staff. We recently partnered with one of the world’s most prestigious networks to form Creative VMLY&R. We bring to the table some twenty plus years’ experience in the industry, plus a formidable portfolio of work for the likes of Crown Paints, EABL, and Broadways Bakery, to name but a few.
Primarily, the role will be required to deliver on the Full Stack assignments of websites and mobile applications (Android & iOS) including but not limited to Front End Technology, Back End Development Languages, Database, Server, API, and version Controlling Systems. The Full-Stack Developer will also be in charge of providing guidance and quality control of assigned project inputs and outputs in liaison with the Technical / Development Team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with development teams and product/Account managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture in liaison with the development team
- Build the front-end and back-end interfaces of applications using PSDs and HTML files.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Develop and manage SaaS-based applications, Messenger Chatbots, and Web & Mobile Apps (Android & iOS).
- Write effective APIs such as Mobile Money payment integrations and integrating websites to ERP systems.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation, project requirements, and post-delivery reports
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software as per project requirements
- You must have dedication, persistence, and passion for the speed and evolution of IT-driven business solutions, emerging trends, coding knowledge, and industry dynamics
- Strong command of the English language and grammar
- Big Picture and Strong creative thinking skills and ability to think conceptually
- Excellent programing and coding skills
- Must embrace design/ creative innovation in the IT development space
- Excellent communication skills, written & verbal
- Ability to lead, develop and motivate your team members
- The creative ability that pushes boundaries on how to use digital channels
- Ability to communicate effectively on complex IT & Dev matters professionally in a variety of styles for diverse audiences and
Collaboration & Relationship Management
- Collaborative team player and open-minded to ideas
- Relentlessly curious about IT & its evolution, people, culture, brands, design, and business
- Self-starting, proactive, and prepared to put in the hard yards to deliver excellent creative output
- Must be resilient and be able to perform under pressure, delivering high-quality work against tight deadlines
- Must be a self-starter who has the ability to self-manage time and output.
- Demonstrable knowledge of and passion for digital.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors’ Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or relevant field
- Minimum 4 years experience in a full-stack or related role.
How To Apply
If you meet all specifications for this position, please send us your CV and a cover letter to [email protected] on or before the close of business Friday 1st July 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .