Solutions Architecture Job, IT Jobs 2021,
Our client, in the Banking Industry seeks to recruit a Solutions Architecture Architect who will lead the solution design and implementation for complex systems, platforms and would interact with key business stakeholders, CX design teams, development, QA and operation teams on a variety of initiatives in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment.
He/she will support timely delivery of those capabilities and solutions including participating in planning and requirements definition in collaboration with business owners and other key stakeholders to ensure that the time and effort of the Solutions Delivery teams is producing the greatest value and is in alignment.
- Designs enterprise solutions and capabilities that are scalable, adaptable, and in synchrony with the ever-changing business needs in alignment with the architecture strategy, policies, standards and procedures set.
- Contributes to a reduction in IT complexity, enforcement of discipline and standardization of define architecture standards in order to ensure better interoperability of the systems and services
- Leads the design of innovative enterprise solutions, working closely with Programmer Analysts, QA, and other stakeholders to get high-quality products and features.
- Documents and communicates architectural requirements for solutions and capabilities.
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
- Resolving technical problems as they arise.
- Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
- Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
- Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
- Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
- Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field. Master preferred.
- Five (5+) years’ experience in a solution architecture role designing complex solutions preferably in a financial services’ setting.
- 10+ years of IT and business/industry work experience including architecture design and deployment, systems lifecycle management, and infrastructure planning and operations. Experience in financial services preferred.
- Experience with money movement platforms and services preferred.
- Experience with architectural frameworks (TOGAF, Zachman, FEA, or a hybrid of multiple frameworks).
- Experience with security technologies, processes, and concepts.
- Experience with User Centered Design practices.
- Experience with environments containing multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
- Good understanding of DevOps and CI/CD practices. Experience on these items is mandatory
- Experience in designing solutions for hybrid environments (on- premise and cloud). Cloud certification is an added advantage
- In-depth understanding of coding languages (Java, python, c#).
- Command of sound software design principles and patterns is required.
- Sound knowledge of various operating systems (Linux, AIX, Solaris, Windows) and databases (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, Postgres and NoSQL DBs)
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: [email protected] with Solutions Architecture on the Subject line