ICT Manager Job, IT Kenya Jobs 2021,
We are seeking qualified experienced graduates with bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Management Information System to urgently fill the position of ICT Manager.
Real People Kenya Limited is a non-deposit taking financial solutions provider for businesses targeting the mass market in Kenya. We are a fast-growing Micro-Finance Institution seeking qualified experienced graduates with bachelor’s degree in Computer science/Management information system to urgently fill the position of ICT Manager.
Main Purpose of the Job
- Manage cross functional team, responsible for deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems, including Telecommunications, servers, PC’s, operating systems, hardware, software, peripherals, and automation equipment.
- Develop a comprehensive ICT strategy to support defined organizational aims and objectives.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization.
- Ensure that effective ICT related research and development is undertaken for the organization to be well placed to take advantage of evolving technology.
- Deliver and oversee of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services to ensure services are running optimally.
- Direct, support and develop all ICT departmental staff.
- Provide advice to the management team on general ICT training and development requirements for the wider organization.
- Oversee the maintenance of organizational IT infrastructure, hardware and software for the organization.
- Procure a wide range of ICT goods and services and manage suppliers to ensure the highest levels of quality and customer service.
- Manage high Risk and problematic financial issues in area of accountability and contribute to the development policy.
- Liaise with external bodies and agencies and advise the management team of local, national and global developments in the field of ICT.
- Maintain an ICT strategy that ensures the company is prepared for changes in its business, ICT, and the needs of the local community.
Oversee the development and delivery of ICT products and services, in accordance with agreed
service and performance standards, industry best practice and in alignment with company strategic objectives.
- Develop and implement an ICT framework and policy for the company.
- Demonstrate exemplary leadership behavior, through personal involvement, commitment and dedication in support of organizational values
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or
bachelor’s degree in Management information system.
A minimum of 9 year’s work experience, 5 of which should be in IT in a senior managerial
- Proven track record of strong leadership in driving performance and key IT operations
- Knowledge of COBIT and ITIL frameworks
- Knowledge of Solution Architecture and Enterprise Architecture
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
How To Apply
We welcome applications from interested candidates. Online applications should be submitted indicating Ref 08-2021/ICT Manager as the subject, to be received on or before COB 10th September 2021 to [email protected] .
Interviews will be conducted immediately, and the job offer will thus be on a 1st come basis on qualified candidates.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. . It's Free.
NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills . .