Senior Manager Cloud Platforms Job, Banking Jobs Kenya 2021, IT Job Vacancies In Kenya June,
Technology Infrastructure department oversees planning, deployment and operation of state-of-the-art infrastructure services that include server, storage, network and databases that support mission critical services for the Bank.
The role holder will act as the leader a team of that is composed of technical experts on container management and middleware platforms that support business critical financial services for the Bank.
- Responsible for ensuring conformance to security standards for all PaaS and middleware platforms.
- Responsible for CapEx and OpEx planning within the cloud platforms and middleware domain.
- Accountable for building, maintaining, and supporting high-performance, fault-tolerant, scalable, and distributed PaaS with Openshift and middleware platforms.
- Provide leadership in interfacing with application development teams to ensure applications fit within the PaaS and middleware platforms with scalability, reliability and security designed.
- Provide leadership and execution of automation of systems and services at massive scale to support scaling of digital services.
- Provide leadership for adoption of the ‘open source first’ as a fit for the future initiative within the cloud and middleware domain.
- Establish effective relationship with suppliers and partners to influence their plans and maximize value delivery from the relationship for all cloud and middleware platforms.
- Lead a team of technical experts maintaining KCB PaaS and middleware systems running on diverse technologies such as RedHat Openshift and WS02.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in ICT related field or Electrical Engineering.
- Professional Qualifications in RedHat Administration (RHCE/RHCSA), Openshift/Kubernetes, Cloud (AWS or Azure Architect/SysOps, JBOSS/Fuse/3Scale) and middleware platforms such as Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, TIBCO, WSO2, RedHat Fuse.
- 6 years progressive working experience in Linux administration with at least 5 years in middleware administration and 2 years in Docker/Openshift/Kubernetes administration.
- Experience with IT automation with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef and Puppet.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 9 th July 2021.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.