Reporting to the Manager – RAN Evolution Planning & Deployment , the role holder is responsible for smart Network coverage and capacity Planning using NPS,CQI, Customer Segmentation data, network performance statistics, CDRs, Geo location data, crowd sourcing data, products pricing data and data forecasting tools to work out a data-growth propensity model mapped to revenue. The output will be site prioritization based on customer value and traffic.
He/She will be required to develop a model and a platform that unifies technical, commercial and financial data in a Big Data Platform having an automated correlation of customer experience and financials.
- Develop a model and a platform that unifies technical, commercial and financial data in a Big Data Platform having an automated correlation of customer experience and financials.
- Development of realtime interactive coverage maps for 2G,3G and 4G with portals to capture feedback from customers and Customer facing teams
- Development of realtime Network Performance dashboards showing capacity utilization and network quality.
- Develop Predictive models to show Indoor Coverage levels and quality especially in dense urban environments.
- Generation of Smart Capacity coverage and Upgrade plans based on customer value.
- Proactive generation of smart coverage nominals to maximize business revenue and increase competitive edge of business.
- Monitoring processes, tools and behaviors for Automation opportunity identification.
- Translates business and customer requirements into technology requirements
- Uses data and research to make decisions that are competitively and financially robust
- Defines architecture and design of systems and solutions to meet current and future business needs
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Network Engineering, Information Systems
- At least 3 years work experience in Access Network environment.
- At lest 2 years work experience in data analytics
- Good understanding in 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G radio Planning and Optimization
- Knowledge in GIS and associated tools.
- Familiar with Databases
- Software development & scripting
- Work with tools such as power BI and Qlik Sense
- Working with Open Source; both as a user and community contributor. e.g Google and Facebook Insights.
- Software Defined Networking, network automation, data-plane programming.
- Possess strong analytical and troubleshooting skills; a commitment to excellence.
- Possess creative ability, credibility, self-confidence and independence.
- Able to work under pressure, make priority decisions and multi-task.
How to Apply