DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: Lori
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Kenya
Lori is a venture-backed, rapidly growing organization that is building a cutting-edge logistics infrastructure for trucking in Africa. The start-up is tackling a massive issue – $180 billion is spent annually on haulage across Africa, and up to 75% of a product’s cost is due to logistics, compared to 6% in the US.
Lori’s tech-enabled and operations-driven marketplace efficiently connects transport to cargo. The supply chain management system brings transparency and has significantly improved flexibility, reliability, and cost savings ( savings upwards of 18% ).
The market demand for Lori’s platform is increasing exponentially. To continue this pace of growth, Lori recently closed a landmark raise from globally leading institutional and strategic investors. The company won TechCrunch’s Battlefield Africa.
Lori is seeking a hands-on Full-Stack Engineer to join our Product team. The ideal candidate has prior experience in building a WebApp from the ground up; possesses expert knowledge of Software architecture; loves Machine Learning and has high confidence levels in handling Full-stack + Python.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.JS / React Native
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use (experience with micro-frontends)
- Creating and translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Prototype back-ends in Python / Node.JS and perform maintenance on existing backends when called upon
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- BSc. in Computer Science or Mathematics
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Expertise in ReactJS, NodeJS, Python, SQL / Schemaless
- Passion for simplifying user experience
- MSc. in Computer Science or Mathematics
- Experience in a fast paced top tech company
The Lori team of ~200 employees is led by nerds obsessed with revolutionizing logistics in Africa:
- Josh Sandler, CEO: Industrialization + logistics work, Harvard MBA/MPA-ID, South African native
- Jean-Claude Homawoo, CPO: Product Lead at Google, VP Strategy at iRoko; Harvard MBA, Togolese native
- Uche Ogboi, COO: Principal at EchoVC (TPG Growth investment platform), Citi, Nigerian native
- Efayomi Carr, Head of Strategic FInance: Africa focused investor at Quona Capital, BCG, Sierra Leonean native
How to ApplySubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here