Principal Software Asset Manager Job, Latest IT Jobs,
Role title: Principal Software Asset Manager,
Company: Techsavanna Company LTD,
Reports to: SM- Service Delivery Manager,
The incumbent will be an integral contributor to the development of Strategy and execution thereof, on the deployment of Software solutions and their associated licenses and certificates in the IT Estate. The role holder will on a continuously on- going basis analyze and communicate information on deployed software and associated licenses and certificates, to enforce compliance to contractual and
other legal requirements, ensure cost optimal deployment and identify ways to improve value realization for our client’s customers, staff and subsidiaries.
- Participate in all tasks involved in the acquisition and implementation and operations of Software Asset Management Tools.
- Develop a clear process of Software Asset Lifecycle Management and embed it within existing and emerging business processes.
- Provide required input into software on-boarding, including demand management, technical planning guidance and financial management processes.
- Ensuring highest level of integrity for Software Asset Management data
- Develop software tracking and reporting processes, overlaid with software control measures. Enforce compliance to contractual and other legal obligations. Manage online service requests.
- Continuously review, identify and advise on opportunities for process improvements and cost efficiency in license management.
- Assist technology and vendor management planning processes with regular and exception reports to ensure exposure is managed prior to license expiration, utilization thresholds and contract termination.
- Continuous commercial modelling, to understand, forecast and communicate clearly financial implications for different deployment scenarios whenever required .
Key Performance Indicators
- Develop and deliver Network and IT Software Asset Management systems strategy working collaboratively with other teams within our clients and its Subsidiaries. Where required lead strategic delivery programs.
- Typical output: Software Asset Management strategy and architecture blueprint documents.
- Dashboard with high integrity Software Asset Management information in (near) real time.
- Manage relationships with suppliers with interfaces to client’s IT Applications and Systems strategy.
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your resume with your cell phone contact indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role, clearly quoting the job title and job reference to the address below.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. . It's FREE