- Company: Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: - - Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Jobs in KenyaHuman Resource Management Jobs in KenyaTraining/Internship
The Fairmont Norfolk is a historic hotel in Nairobi, Kenya and is owned by the luxury hotel chain, Fairmont Hotels and Resorts. The hotel has 170 rooms, 4 restaurants, and consists of 5 main blocks, each ranging from 1 to 2 stories high. The hotel has a signature Tudor style of architecture that has been maintained since its original construction.
What is in it for you:
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while on internship
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Provide a welcoming personality to all Heartist of the talent & culture office.
- Handling colleague personal information with the utmost care to follow Fairmont standards.
- Organize recognition and training events.
- Assists with planning and execution of Talent Acquisition process.
Your experience and skills include:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize work in an environment with multiple interests.
- Ability to handle complex and confidential information with discretion.
- Competency using a variety of computer softwares.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilitie.s
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Possibility of making a study agreement of at least 6 months