Accountant Job, Accounting Kenyan Job Vacancies 2021,
Ref No: AC./SSSL/2021
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Certifying and verifying returns, documents, payment vouchers, receipts and transaction records
- Ensuring safe custody of accountable documents
- Monitoring expenditure against approved Budgets
- Reconciliations and filing monthly returns.
- Preparation of financial statements
- Any other duty assigned by CEO/Board of management
- Must be a holder of a Business-related degree (Accounts/Finance) from a recognized University.
- Must be a CPA K holder and in good standing.
- Must have attained C + in KCSE.
- Must be proficient in computer applications with a bias in ERP solutions particularly NAVISION
- Must be mature and demonstrates high level of honesty and communication skills (oral and written).
- Have demonstrated high analytical and communication skills.
- Understand Sacco policies and procedures.
- Have fulfilled chapter Six requirements -KRA tax compliance, HELB clearance certificate, Certificate of Good conduct, CRB clearance Certificate, EACC clearance certificate (Attach)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their applications accompanied by a detailed C.V and copies of relevant certificates, testimonials and chapter six requirements to the address below quoting the Job Reference Number to our email [email protected] or on the sealed envelope to reach on or before 3 rd September, 2021
Shamiri Sacco Ltd
P. O Box 7504-30100 EldoretN.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. . It's Free.
NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills . .