Accounts Jobs In Kenya.
Kimisitu Sacco is one of the fastest growing Tier-1 Deposit Taking Saccos in the region. The Sacco was registered in 1985 and is regulated by the SASRA (Sacco Societies Regulatory Authority of Kenya). Over time, the Sacco has grown its asset base to over Kes.7.6B with membership of 13,000 members drawn from 400 employer organizations, Corporates and businesspeople. We serve members drawn from all corners of the country, African continent, and diaspora. Kimisitu Sacco draws its’ membership from Individuals employed in International Organizations, NGOs, Embassies and Reputable Organizations. Corporate entities, Investments groups and Chamas also form part our membership.
Kimisitu Sacco is seeking to recruit a dynamic, self-driven, and result-oriented individual to join our team in our fast paced, modern work environment, to fill the above position:
You will prepare, provide, and maintain accurate revenue data, while updating and monitoring accounts receivables for timely and efficient collection in line with policies, processes, and procedures to achieve overall objectives
- Receive and receipt customer remittances and bank deposits.
- Post check-off deductions.
- Maintain a list and engage various organizational relationship managers for different organizations to ensure that remittances are timely
- Prepare and maintain receivables records for reference; and prepare a variance report monthly of receipts expected vs. Actual
- Prepare a report on outstanding organizational remittances
- Prepare a report on undetermined new members
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Education Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or its equivalent
- CPA (II) holder or ACCA, ACA qualifications – must
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience working in a similar position
- Hands on experience in using ERP software and Microsoft office packages Personal Attributes required for this role:
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Analytical Skills,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Good organization and planning
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply by sending an Application Letter with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) to [email protected]
The data form must be filled in full. Incomplete forms will be disqualified. To be considered for this role your application must be received by C.O.B on Friday 22nd October 2021 . Clearly state the subject of the email as Temporary Accounts Assistant. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kimisitu SACCO never asks for money in return for advancement in any recruitment process. If you are ever asked for a fee, please report to Kimisitu SACCO on 0709 136000 or [email protected] .
NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? . .