Foreman – Furniture Job, Latest Jobs Kenya,
Our client in the furniture industry is currently looking to hire a Foreman.
- Report project progress to superiors
- Develop a work schedule for workers
- Supervise all production workers
- Be the liaison between the relevant workers and supervisors
- Solve disputes between workers
- Ensure that a project is adequately staffed
- Assign tasks to production workers
- Ensure that the project is staying on or under budget
- Must have worked in a furniture store/outlet before.
- 3 years’ experience as a foreman in a furniture store.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to organize a work schedule
- Ability to solve disputes between workers
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep knowledge of the production industry and processes
- Ability to read production drawings and blueprints
- Perform quality checks on production equipment
How to Apply
Please send your CV to [email protected]