Animator Job, Communication Jobs Kenya 2021,
Job Title: Animator,
Job Location: Nairobi,
We are looking for a disciplined and artistic Instructor with a firm grasp on animation techniques, fundamentals, and software. Your work will give life to storylines and characters in films, games or videos.
As a member of ADMI’s full time faculty, you have a rare opportunity to make a difference in the lives of Africa’s future leaders by providing valuable mentoring for tomorrow’s leading digital professionals and creative entrepreneurs.
- The Animator will read through scripts and speak with clients to understand project needs, create storyboards and animations, and assist in the editing process.
- Creating storyboards that depict the script and narrative
- Drawing in 2D to create sketches, artwork or illustrations
- Designing models, backgrounds, sets, characters, objects, and the animation environment
- Using a range of materials, including modeling clay, plaster, oil paints, watercolors and acrylics
- Developing the timing and pace of the movements of a character or object during the sequence of images and ensuring they follow the soundtrack and audio requirements
- Using technical software packages, such as Flash, 3ds Max, Maya, LightWave, Softimage and Cinema 4D
- Building up accurate, detailed frame-by-frame visuals.
- Teach a course load appropriate to their field or discipline.
- Employ appropriate teaching and learning strategies to communicate subject matter to students.
- Modify, where appropriate, instructional methods and strategies to meet diverse student needs.
- Employ available instructional technology, i.e. the internet, telecourses, interactive technology, when appropriate.
- Encourage the development of communication skills and higher order thinking skills through appropriate assignments.
- Evaluate student performance fairly and consistently and return student work promptly to promote maximum learning.
- Prepare, distribute, and submit syllabi and approved course outlines for all assigned sections in accordance with ADMI policies and Procedures.
- Record and provide attendance data in accordance with ADMI Policies and Procedures.
- Degree in animation and motion graphics in graphic design, animation, multimedia design, fine art, video game design or interactive media.
- More education, experience, or proficiency with specific animation software platforms may be preferred.
- Understanding of animation, storytelling, and character development techniques.
- Proven experience as an animator
- Knowledge of 2D/3D, stop motion and computer-generated animation
- Proficient in CGI software (Photoshop, 3ds Max, Maya, etc.)
- A creative storyteller with presentation abilities
- Prior Lecturing/ Teaching experience is a plus.
- Strong English, facilitation and coaching skills
- Role model who promotes ADMI values
How to apply
At ADMI, you too can turn your passion into a profession! To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]N.B: DONT Miss Out On Your Next JOB. Register Your CV With US. .