Assistant Fund Administrator
The role is accountable for day to day reconciliation of clients’ accounts with the bank statement and suspense account. The role will provide seamless and prompt purchase updates for continuous and better customer experience.
- Follow up on swift resolute of bank channel integration challenges.
- Prepare the suspense report and monitor suspense activity
- Responding to any queries/complaints on purchases
- Confirm disbursement of e-receipts to customers.
- Call clients to verify purchase details.
- Ensure dispatch of monthly member statements
- Follow up and resolve arising member statement issues
- Contact new clients to confirm receipt of funds, process flow and product information.
- Reconcile and review all cheque details, identifying bounced cheques and inform clients.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business or in a related field
- ACCA/CPA/CIFA (Added advantage)
- Up to two (2) years’ relevant experience.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-driven and self-motivated with demonstrated effectiveness.
- Ability to solve problems with urgency and accuracy
- Demonstrated organized and planning abilities.
- Team player and ability to collaborate with other team players
- Drive process improvements and solutions.
- Can work with minimal supervision and meet deadlines.
How to Apply
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through : https://cic.co.ke/job – application/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on 19 th October, 2021. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 12 th November, 2021 consider your application unsuccessful.