DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: Bank of Africa Kenya Limited
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Kenya
Job Location: BOA House, Head Office
Purpose The successful candidate will be responsible for offering assurance to the Board and Management on IT risks inherent in the various systems deployed by the Bank.
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems/Technology, computer science or related field from an Institution recognized by Commission of Higher Education.
- Have at least 5 years in managing IT audit projects in a financial institution.
- Must demonstrate detailed knowledge and practical application of ISACA’s IT Standards and code of ethics for IT Auditors.
- Detailed knowledge of information systems governance and security principles and practice e.g. ISO 27001, COBIT amongst others.
- Qualification in Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
- Certifications in Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified in Risk and Information Systems and Control, Certified Information’s Systems Security Professional (CRISC), Certified Public Accountant (CPA K) will be an added advantage.
- Must be a member of Information Security Audit and Control (ISACA).
- Possess technical knowledge in information systems (Particularly Networks, Databases, Operating systems and general computer applications).
How to ApplySubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here