DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: Equity Bank Limited
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Kenya
Equity Bank is the region’s leading Bank whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern, inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. With a strong foot print in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda and South Sudan, Equity Bank is now home to more than 9 million customers – the largest customer base in Africa.
In line with enhancing career progression of staff and to support business growth, we seek to recruit qualified, experienced, self-driven, highly motivated and passionate candidate to fill the position outlined below within the Audit Banking unit.
Reporting to the Senior Audit Manager, the role holder will be responsible for ensuring the Bank has effective financial, operational and information systems controls, adequate and effective risk management processes and ensure observance of good corporate governance practices.
Job Responsibilities/ Accountabilities :
- Supporting teams during routine audits and ensuring these are methodically planned for and executed as per the audit plan;
- Identifying business risks and control weaknesses and recommending appropriate mitigation measures;
- Appraising the soundness, adequacy, application and efficiency of financial, operational and information system controls established to mitigate business risks;
- Ensuring audit issues are discussed and cleared with process owners and their responses including corrective action plans agreed on;
- Assisting in the preparation of timely and complete audit reports in line with audit standards.
- Assisting in the tracking of audit issues to ensure they are addressed within agreed timelines.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Minimum one year audit experience in a reputable audit firm or in a commercial bank;
- Excellent report writing, oral communication, logical and analytical skills;
- Excellent working knowledge of computer assisted audit techniques, data analytics and Teammate;
- Team player with good interpersonal skills;
- Open minded with the ability to learn in a dynamic environment, possesses good commercial awareness and knowledge on international best practice standards in financial reporting (IFRS), IIA Standards and corporate governance .
- Graduate in either business, finance or IT related studies;
- CPA (K) or ACCA;
How to ApplySubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here