Call Center Agent Jobs, Customer Service Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi.
Our client is one of the leading IT solutions provider. They seek to hire a Call Centre Agent who will be tasked with managing incoming calls form clients, troubleshooting problems, providing information and maintaining logs in the database.
Title: Call Center Agent
- Serves customers by determining requirements; answering inquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests; maintaining the database.
- Determines requirements by working with customers.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; forwarding requests.
- Maintains call center database by entering information.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Reports to the Call Centre Supervisor
- Degree holder from a reputable University
- A minimum of 4 -5 years working experience as a Call Centre Agent
- Experience working at a Call Center will be an added experience
- Must possess Strong communication skills and must be target driven
- MUST be Computer literate
- Excellent phone etiquette skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent Communication & Presentation skills
- Fluency in usage of tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Highly self-motivated
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV and copies of your certificate quoting the job title on the email subject ( Call Centre Agent ) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10 th April 2019 .
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.