Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving and dispatching letters
- Implementing the file classification scheme
- Distributing and tracking files
- Maintaining security of information
- Attending to clients who visit the RMU
- Any other duty assigned by the supervisor
Minimum Requirements for the position:
- KCSE Grade C– (minus) or its equivalent
- Computer literacy
- Certificate in Records Management/ Archives Management or an equivalent from a recognized institution will be an added advantage
How to apply:
Soft copy applications:
- Interested persons should send their detailed application cover letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV) ONLY. The Curriculum Vitae should include their day and evening telephone numbers, e– mail address and names and addresses of three referees.
- The application should reach the Director General/CEO not later than TUESDAY 29TH MARCH 2022 AT 5.00PM
- The application should be sent to the following email address: [email protected] .
- Applicants are also REQUIRED to fill the attached job application summary template and
- submit in soft copy (saved in MS Excel) together with their application. An example has been attached for your guidance. Kindly replace the sample with your information. (THE EXCEL SUMMARY IS COMPULSORY).
will be required to produce academic certificates and testimonials
as indicated on their CVs and job application summary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and will be expected to produce valid copies
of clearance certificates from the following organizations when they appear for interview
in fulfillment of the requirements of Chapter Six of the Kenyan Constitution.
Valid tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
Valid Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) clearance certificate;
Valid self–declaration forms from Ethics and Anti–Corruption Commission specific to
Police Clearance Certificate from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) issued
not more than one year ago from the date of this advert;
Valid Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) clearance.