This is the entry and training grade for the Clerical Cadre . Work at this level will be carried out under close supervision and guidance of a more senior officer and will be subject to regular checks and verification.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Compiling statistical records;
· Sorting, filing and dispatching letters;
· Maintaining an efficient filing system;
· Processing appointments, promotions, discipline, transfers and other related duties in human resource management;
· Computation of financial or statistical records based on routine or special sources of information;
· Preparing payment vouchers; compiling data and drafting simple letters.
Requirement for appointment
· For appointment to this grade, a candidate must be in possession of:
· Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C Plain or its approved equivalent; and
· Proficiency in computer applications
· Satisfy the requirements of chapter six (6) of the constitution of Kenya.
How To Apply