Collection Team Leader Job, Latest Banking Jobs In Kenya 2021,
Title: Collection Team Leader,
Department: Call Center,
Reports To: Collection Officers,
Our Client is a leading Credit Management Firm in Kenya and the larger East African region. They seek to hire a collections Team Leader who will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a collections team
- managing the day to day operations of a collections team by developing, leading and motivating the collections staff to deliver outstanding performance
- Ensure total adherence to all Client SLA’s
- Manage the set profitability rate of each book.
- Analyze the individual financial adviser’s book performance with an aim of ensuring the attainment of the agreed collections rate
- Target setting in liaison with the Operations Manager.
- Debtor correspondence (Letters, SMS’s and Emails sent).
- Manage the performance of the books under his/her control.
- Ensure compliance with the full collections processes, controls, policies, and procedures.
- Prepares the principal’s monthly and adhoc reports and share the same with the Business Development and Client Relationship Management
- Ensure the monthly listings are prepared and submitted to Finance Department within the agreed deadlines and formats
- Manage the operational costs by continuously monitoring the teams under their supervision so as to achieve an increased operational efficiency
- Reviews collection reports to ascertain status of collections and outstanding balances and to evaluate effectiveness of collection policies and procedures within own portfolio
- Coordinate the exchange of information and update procedures and collection techniques
- Create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort
- Ensure that the team members live up to the corporate values of the company
- Communicate agreed performance standards and targets
- In liaison with HR Design action plans to close any performance gaps identified and ensure appropriate interventions to close identified performance gaps for the team
- Achieve team and group targets
- Ensure Policies, Procedure and Processes are completely understood and adhered to by staff members
- Develop creative coaching and mentorship methodologies
- Ensure optimal use of systems and people
- Drive 100% completion of Objective setting for the team by the deadline as guided by HR
- Continuously advise and review the Incentive programs for Staff
Skills & Qualifications
- Diploma Holder in a Business Related Course. (Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in any field will be an added advantage)
- Atleast 3-5 years experience in a leadership or supervisory role preferably in the credit/banking industry.
- Demonstrated commercial acumen capability
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Report writing skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Follow-ups monitoring
- Customer focus
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks across multiple sites and multiple systems/protocols and bureaucracies
- Strong leadership & management abilities to inspire and coach employees to accomplish strategic goals and related tasks, executive presentation, personnel management, strategic QA
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Collection Team Leader ) to [email protected] before Monday 16 th August 2020 .
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.N.B: DONT Miss Out On Your Next JOB. Register Your CV With US. .