Our Client is a well-established real estate development company and is looking for a competent individual to fill in the position of a Construction Project Manager. He/She will be in charge of overseeing the company’s development projects.
Title: Construction Project Manager
Gross Salary: 150k – 200k
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
- Meet contractual conditions of performance
- Prepare and interpret drawing with coordination with architects
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses
- Assist in the defining of and managing the development budgets and the programmes.
- Contribute in discussions about design related activities and be involved in the product development aspect of the development process.
- Introduce best-practice systems of project and construction management, leading the implementation of quality control and relationship management techniques, in close co-ordination with the Managing Director.
- He/She must manage the consultant team and the contractor to ensure that the key deliverables relating to time, cost and quality are achieved for each project under his/her responsibility
- Degree in Structural Engineering/Building Construction or Higher Diploma in Construction
- At least 6- 8 years’ experience in project management
- Proven track record of completing projects successfully
- Proven Managerial and Leadership skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Construction Project Manager ) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5 th April 2019 .
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.