Senior Corporate Communication Officer Jobs, Communication Jobs, Journalism Jobs, Public Relations Jobs, KLDC Jobs
Job Grade KLDC 5
Job Ref No.: KLDC/014/2019
- Participating in the production of appropriate communication and dissemination strategies.
- Establishing and maintaining regular contact with media practitioners with a view to enhancing goodwill and positive coverage for the council.
- Planning and executing the Council’s participation in key Corporate events.
- Recording and developing photographic images of the Council’s activities.
- Developing web content and updating the Website.
- Preparing and producing reports and other publications.
- Undertaking media assignments including reserving advertising space with appropriate media outlets and organizing for press conferences.
- Developing corporate brand identity manual and ensuring conformity to it.
- Identifying and recommending branding and publicity opportunities for the Council.
- Have a minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience in the Public Service or in the Private Sector.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following:- Journalism, Mass Communication, Public Relations or other relevant and equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Be proficient in computer applications, including knowledge in desktop publishing.
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
- Show merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
How to Apply
Interested candidates are expected to fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya. Specifically, they must obtain and submit with their application, copies of the following:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance/Compliance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Clearance from recognized Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Suitably qualified candidates are advised to download and complete the Candidates’ Profile and Application Form (from the ‘Vacancies’ section at www.leathercouncil.go.ke) indicating the Job Reference Number on the Job Application Form and send to email@example.com attaching certified copies of academic certificates and professional qualifications and National ID.
Hand-delivered application can also be dropped at the Council’s Reception Desk located at CPA Centre, 5th Floor, Thika Road, next to KCA University.