DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: Old Mutual
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Policy/Monitoring Jobs in Kenya
Contribute to the overall risk management strategy of maintaining/ reducing the level of risk as business expands.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or finance related field.
- 3 years’ experience in all aspects of lending i.e. risk assessment, monitoring and control of loans
- Loan documentation and securities.
- Advanced knowledge in data analytics, MS-Excel.
- To ensure loan schedules are correctly computed and set up in the core banking system (Principal & Interest)
- To ensure the IFRS 9 runs are conducted on a monthly basis
- To ensure the written contracts are maintained in the system
- To ensure daily recovery reports are available
- To ensure Loan Risk Classification is correct as per Central Bank’s prudential guidelines
- To undertake detailed portfolio analysis and identify early warning signs so as to inform decisions
- To undertake scenario & Sensitivity Analysis to assess impact of undesirable macro-economic and other industry effects on loan portfolio and advise management
- To ensure loan portfolio recovery Process complies with Credit Policy and relevant regulation
- To undertake data clean up and ensure various employers are mapped correctly as per MOUs, correct portfolio relationship officer responsibility mapping
- To monitor portfolio sector Limits and advise management on trends
- To prepare in a timely manner all credit department reports which includes Old Mutual Group reports
- To undertake product set up reviews in the core banking system as per the approved fact sheet and assurance of other core system functionalities
- To participate in all internal and external credit audit exercises, track and monitor audit recommendations to ensure closure
- Monitor, on a continuous basis, all transactions to ensure that unusual and suspicious transactions are reported to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO)
- Implementing and enforcing the board approved AML, KYC & CFT policy in as far as is applicable within area of responsibility
How to Apply