- Company: SWVL
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Kenya
To manage the quality of responses given to our customers by the BPO team to customers of SWVL kenya. Ensure the CSAT and Customer rating improves and meets the company set target.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collaborate with internal teams such as supporting and operational teams and Product Development to design and develop SOP curriculum.
- Notify the Training Department when changes are made on the operational processes and standardize on the SOPs.
- Modify and create training programs and training manuals to meet specific training needs and goals
- Collaborate cross functionally to develop new hire onboarding curriculum
- Utilize a variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of training program
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role-plays, games Etc.)
- Implement training KPIs and work on trainees’ performance.
- Prepare and present reports on training program KPIs.
- Recommend modifications to training manager/ Supervisors based on internal customer feedback
- Review trainer’s performance and provide direction for continuous improvement
- Delivers training /coaching for existing trainers
- Works closely with OPS team to assess training needs to keep all materials updated
- Trend analysis and reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in contact centers and customer service
- Have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and act with a sense of urgency
- Developed problem solving skills and the ability to focus attention on details
- Proven flexibility in order to manage last minute training requests or changes
- Ability to adhere to call quality and other measured departmental statistics
- Embody the qualities of a reliable, dependent and proactive team member
- Ability to evaluate employees and coach/develop to standard.
- Strong client relationship management.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and organizational skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule