Customer Experience Executive Job, Current Customer Service Jobs Kenya,
Overall purpose of the job
Responsible for efficient and timely management of the customer life cycle to meet company’s objectives of profitability and customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities
Customer Relationship Management:
- Oversee day to day customer operations.
- Implement an effective customer relationship management system to foster customer loyalty.
- Assist line managers in establishing coordination with the internal teams to deliver seamless customer service.
Customer Care Phone Call Management :
- Manage all inbound calls through our customer care lines.
- Escalate customer issues to respective executing officers.
- Ensure customer satisfaction on all received calls.
- Maintain a call success rate of above 85% at any given time.
- Offer first call resolution in an easy and understandable way.
Customer Care Emails Address Correspondence:
- Manage the main customer service email address ([email protected])
- Ensuring prompt, actual and factual responses within 12 hours.
- Escalate matters to relevant executive officers.
- Ensure customer delight with every response.
- Capture customer feedback to aid in improvement areas.
- A bachelor’s degree.
Knowledge and Skills
- Two (2) years working experience as a customer service executive.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Skills with Microsoft Word Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
How To Apply
If you meet the above requirements, kindly send your applications to [email protected] by Friday 10 th September 2021.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. . It's Free.
NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills . .