Customer Experience Manager Job, Quality Control Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi.
Our client is a leading sports betting company who seek to hire an experience and detail oriented Customer Experience Manager. She/he will be tasked with setting up and managing the Quality Assurance department and will be expected to develop and monitor the implementation of quality processes and procedures within the company
Title: Customer Experience Manager
Industry: Sports Betting
Salary: 150K – 200K
- Develop and drive adherence of quality assurance standards and procedures throughout the organization’s key business processes
- Support and assist in deployment of products and guide the release management process
- Manage the process of assessing and ensuring the quality of service delivered through the call centre, retail shops and activation drives.
- Implement customer satisfaction measurement and analysis framework through independent audits using the customer engagement team or third parties.
- Drive and manage customer satisfaction scores and overall customer experience within the organization
- Identify product and service quality gaps and provide technical guidance on how to address them in a timely manner
- Continuously review the quality standards and processes to ensure efficiency and alignment with best practises.
- Conduct internal audits to measure and ensure adherence to established QA standards of service, software development, application integration, and information system performance
- Develop reporting tools for measuring QA standards and ensure monitoring of the metrics
- Communicate metrics results and other relevant information to executive management and recommend areas for improvement.
- Proactively identify patterns and areas for improvements based on QA data over time and utilizes these reports to improve processes and performance.
- Manage all members of the quality assurance and customer experience team, enable them achieve performance targets, and ensure that deadlines are met; Train, coach, and mentor QA staff as necessary.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field. A Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Certified Member of Institute of Internal Auditors and Chartered Quality Institute.
- Demonstrable work experience of at least 7 years relating to quality inspection, auditing and testing, with 2 years’ experience in a leadership role.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Critical thinker with great problem solving skills.
- Good analytical and reporting skills.
- Good working knowledge in IT.
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to train, natural leader of people with excellent managerial and motivational skills.
- A strong passion for sports particularly football.
How to Apply: