- Company: Wefixtech
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Kenya
Wefixtech is your one-stop shop on all matters technology and device repair. Designed for corporates, individuals or schools and institutions.
At WefixTech, we are on a mission to challenge the traditional phone and laptop repair sector which is marred with unprofessionalism, lots of trust issues and lack of integrity.
Our Values and Culture
If you are looking for a dynamic and fast-paced environment, then you are at the right place. Customer centricity is at the core of our company. Our customers come first! We do everything to ensure that our customers are happy. We listen to their needs and ensure that they are not just met, but exceeded. We value professionalism. We always strive to conduct ourselves and behave in a professional manner in all the activities that we engage in. Besides, we love working as a team. We believe in working together towards achieving mutual goals and objectives.
We are looking for a Digital Customer Service Intern who will be responsible for interacting with our customers via our digital platforms as well as engaging in telephone conversations. We are looking for a self-driven, customer centric individual to help with providing timely feedback and communication to our customers.
Successful candidates will gain learning experience in our customer service and operations departments and will be offered a permanent role in the functions, based on performance and business needs. This position would be ideal for you if you are passionate about technology and innovation, and possess the organizational skills to flourish in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for those who enjoy working as part of a collaborative team that is growth-oriented and dynamic. Your problem-solving, proactive decision-making, and communication skills should be top-notch.
The ideal Candidate:
- Has experience in customer service on digital platforms
- Has great People skills
- Is a good conversationalist
- Has experience using systems
- Has wide knowledge of social media
- is a great relationship Manager
- Is a fast Learner
- Provide efficient and excellent customer service support via phone call, whatsapp, live chat or email
- Be familiar with company’s platform and be up-to-date on general market conditions
- Diligently and effectively manage and follow up the enquiries/complaints of the current/prospective clients
- Understand customers’ needs and convert it constructive feedback to management
- Continuously seek improvement to enhance team’s performance and work efficiency
- Build customer loyalty by meeting customer expectations.
- Evaluate the problems of the customers and provide logical lasting solutions.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective coordination and working relationships with other departments and management.
- Keeps the supervisor informed of significant problems.
- A degree from a reputable university
- Proficient in English & Swahili in communication and writing in order to liaise with Swahili-speaking clients• A g
- ssion to develop knowledge and career in the tech industry
- A team player, who is highly committed and self-driven, with the ability to respond positively to a client’s request for assistance
- Able to work
reat pa in shifts