- Company: Influx
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Kenya
Influx provides Support as a Service for brands and tech companies. This includes an entire operation available on demand: agents, management, training, QA, data, and insights.
Influx is seeking to hire an experienced manager to build and run a high-performance team to deliver service to our clients, to their satisfaction
Influx is a fast-growing startup offering a scalable, elastic, and turnkey customer support solution for tech companies and eCommerce brands. This is a remote position, you’ll be working from home, managing a team of 20-30 customer service agents, team leaders, and account managers. You’ll be working remotely with employees from various countries, delivering service to clients located all over the world.
What We’re Looking for
- Success story in managing 15+ people, preferably in the service industry
- Prior experience managing a complex team containing various roles
- Prior experience working in a B2B environment
- Takes initiative and performs autonomously
- Ability to form effective plans and roadmaps
- A team player, able to work with various stakeholders
- Good communication skills, including written and spoken English