DevOps Trainer & Curriculum Engineer Jobs, Current IT Jobs,
Moringa School is in an exciting transition from a primarily Nairobi-based school to an international education organization via rapid growth across Africa and expansion into new course offerings. We are a premier advanced immersive program, training exceptional Developers. As we scale our product offerings, we need exceptional talent to join our learning team and focus on designing a DevOps curriculum and provide guidance in the learning process by facilitating content delivery of the same, in our classrooms.
Who You Are
- A competent engineer, with a desire to learn and remain on the bleeding edge of the field.
- An educator, who can recall when they were a beginner in the field, and use that to best determine how to teach beginner level students.
- A creative problem solver, who can cooperate with peers to solve challenges and seek new opportunities for the data science programme.
- A great verbal and non-verbal communicator; you listen to understand then respond.
- A knowledge base; you teach, guide and mentor the students.
- Self-aware; you are in tune with your feelings and emotions and understand how they impact other people.
- 3-years of working experience in DevOps.
- Demonstrated experience with git, Linux terminal, Docker and Kubernetes required. Experience with Jenkins, Ansible, and automated testing frameworks is highly encouraged.
- Experience with TDD.
- A degree in Computer Science/Software Dev/Engineering Degree or any other relevant degree.
- Teaching or developing educational content for a technical topic preferred.
- Develop and curate content on the topics of CI/CD, server management, containerization and orchestration, as well as the necessary scripting skills to support automation of processes.
- Develop engaging and locally relevant projects and assessments to support the students’ learning.
- Maintain the relevance of our curriculum by staying up to speed with innovations in devops best practices and CI/CD.
- Collaborate with peers from the devops, software engineering, and education field to deliver a quality curriculum.
- Run week long full time workshops with students throughout the year, providing guidance, direction, and feedback on student’s work.
How To Apply
Send an email attaching your CV to [email protected]
- Subject Line: Application: DevOps Trainer & Curriculum Engineer | Insert Your Name