DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: JAVA
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Advertising/Media Jobs in Kenya
To format, edit, set copy and proofread the Java House Franchise Operational Manual and all supporting operational documents, tools & resources; including and not limited to SOP Manuals, checklists, audit material (in excel) and operational guides and training material.
- Create workable templates, as required and work in the current brand template for manuals.
- Develop and apply indexation – especially manuals
- Transfer current WORD documentation into brand template and format, edit and set copy
- Review, then format, edit and set copy of documentation currently in brand template
- Apply brand guidelines where required – i.e. font, logos, etc.
- Design/apply and insert any graphics, pictures or other visuals within the documentation, as required.
- Interpret documents and information: proof-read and highlight any gaps, errors in spelling, punctuation or grammar (as appropriate – i.e. brand jargon and other specific Java documents will be proofed ‘in-house’).
- Ensure the structure and flow of all documentation and consistent look and feel, as per document or manual specifications.
- Create File Management System: including PDF and Editable files for Java House archives
- Advanced in MS Office – Word, Excel & PPT
- Can work in and ideally has Cert. in other Design Packages
- Professional editing cert. or equivalent (an advantage – not essential)
- Apply IT packages/design packages and all their functionalities to large amounts of documentation
- Editing, formatting, applying graphics & visuals; setting copy
- File management
- Can manage large amounts of documentation
- Structured approach/methodical
- Be able to work with speed and meet timescales
- Good eye for detail/accurate
- Good sense of humor, despite all!
How to Apply