ERP Implementation Executive Job, Latest IT Jobs,
Title: ERP Implementation Executive,
Duration: 4 Month Contract,
Gross Salary: 60-70K,
Our client is a leading integrated business solutions provider dealing with various systems including Queue Management, Visitor Management, Time & Attendance and Electronic Security Systems. They seek to hire an experienced ERP Implementation Executive who will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of ZOHO ERP to the company’s various clients.
- Understand client requirements, client processes and map the implementation processes.
- Handle the implementation of ERP software for various clients
- Define and execute on delivery and implementation plans.
- Create, document and validate client requirements / specifications for changes as required
- Provide training and end-user support during and after the implementation process.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT related field
- Prior experience in leading the implementation of ERP software in at least 3 organizations
- Experience in offering product training to different clients
- Knowledge of ZOHO ERP will be an added advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong critical thinking and negotiation skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (ERP Implementation Executive) to [email protected] on or before Thursday 25th March 2021.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. . It's FREE