- Company: ABNO Softwares International
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Kenya
We are known for providing unique custom software solutions you cannot find easily on the market.ABNO Softwares International is firm based in Kenya; one stop shop for all custom software solutions, web design and ICT consultancy. We provide state-of-the-art solutions for institutions, organizations and corporations with exemplary support services.
Reports to: Financial Systems Manager
Key function of this position is to participate in implementation lifecycle, training and offering support to client finance and technical staff on finance, payroll, asset and procurement modules.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist in implementation of Finance, payroll, Asset management and Procurement modules
- Participate in accessing the current financial policies and procedures and, from that, develop the ideal workflow to be used in the ERP system.
- Ensure that workflows incorporate key financial and procurement controls as identified in policies and procedures.
- Working closely with the technical team and evaluate how system changes will affect workflow, data, and reporting.
- Participate in documenting, communicating and managing changes that surface during implementation
- Participate in training to system users and handholding during data input.
- Identifying opportunities to improve the utilization of the solution and enhancing the acceptance of the modules
- Work with the support team to ensure efficient resolution of system issues.
- Developing weekly and monthly reports on assigned work.
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Education and Skills required
- Degree in; B.Com(Fin/Acc), BBIT, B.Sc. Finance or any other related field or a Diploma in Accountancy
- CPA/ACCA/CIFA qualification
- Able to communicate, transfer, and impact knowledge.
- Able to troubleshoot financial issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good team player
- Problem solver