Finance Manager Jobs In Kenya.
Title: Finance Manager – Manufacturing and Logistics,
Industry: Logistics and Distribution Company,
Gross Salary: Kshs 230k – 280k,
Our client is in the logistics and distribution industry and they seek to recruit a unique combination of a person who will handle Tax, Reporting, Cost Control, and routine accounting tasks. The incumbent shall also be expected to liaise with internal and external auditors and headquarter management
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monthly reporting including monthly financials, accounts receivable reporting, stocks reporting and key accounts reporting.
- Ensure handling of VAT Automated Assessment (VAA) inconsistencies and filing VAT amended returns within set deadlines.
- Ensure consistency in keeping up to date with KRA developments and reporting requirements to ensure compliance.
- Closely monitoring budget against actuals and raising alerts in case of variances.
- Ensure timely and full accounts receivable process – timely invoicing, weekly debt follow-up, and reporting to management.
- Carry out risk analysis of customers and recommend actions to mitigate the risks
- Ensure timely Preparation of daily and weekly cash position.
- Petty cash management – supervise coding, ensure approval is done and eventual filing.
- Ensure accurate customer credit terms are set in the ERP.
- Accounts Payable Management – Supervise and ensure supplier invoices are approved, posted, reconciled and paid efficiently.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation and submission of statutory returns: VAT, PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, NITA and HELB.
- Ensure that Withholding Taxes (Withholding Rent, Withholding VAT & Withholding interest) are posted and paid on time to KRA.
- Stock management and reporting – Supervise monthly stock takes and reconciliation of stock, keep track of imports received daily and follow up on Goods Received report.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in Finance and Accounting
- CPA(K) with at least five (5) years of progressive experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience in matters Such as VAT, Forex, Corporate Tax and WHT .
- Experience with ERP systems such as SAGE, Navision, SAP etc will be an added advantage.
- Budget management and financial reporting for commercial and Management.
- Should be familiar with Financial Auditing (Internal and external)
- Familiarity with KRA processes and procedures
- Must have experience in cash flow management and stock Inventory
- Must be experienced in risk and compliance
- Must have experience in liaising with different banks
- Advanced working knowledge with Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
NB; Ensure that the qualifications and requirements reflect in your CV
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Finance Manager – Manufacturing and Logistics ) to [email protected] on or before 5th August 2022N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .