Finance Officer Job, Finance Kenyan Jobs 2021,
Position: Finance Officer,
The position will be responsible for overseeing accounts receivables, creditors’ management, taxation, treasury management and ensuring compliance to the statutory requirements as well as ensuring that internal controls are adequate.
1. Deputise The Head of Finance
2. Management of credit control function to ensure the revenues are well captured in the system to manage cash flow.
3. Management of creditors to ensure that payments are done in a timely manner.
4. Ensure proper management of funds through preparation of monthly and weekly forecasts to maintain the Institute’s sound liquidity and reputation.
5. Supervise bank reconciliations to ensure data is properly captured and all transactions are in order.
6. Management of fixed assets, policies and procedures to ensure employees have a conducive working environment and customer satisfaction. They can also be used as collateral in case the Institute requires extra funding.
7. Carry out project related financial planning to ensure utilisation of funds.
8. Train and develop departmental staff in liaison with Human Resource through carrying out a training needs assessment to enhance their skills and competence.
9. Deal with external customers such as auditors, banks, service providers and suppliers to ensure compliance and seamless information flow.
10. Ensure all insurance policies are in place to safeguard assets and staff of the Institute.
11. Supervise proper book keeping and filing to ensure all transactions are captured well.
12. Tax planning and management for compliance with the regulator to avoid penalties.
1. Financial Accounting
2. Management Accounting
6. Budget and Planning
7. Stakeholder Relationship Management
8. Computer Literacy
9. International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
10. Five (5) years’ of relevant experience
11. Bachelor’s degree from a recognised institution
12. Be a CPA finalist and a Member of ICPAK
How to Apply
Interested candidates are advised to send an Application letter in MS Word format to the email address: [email protected] to reach us by 15th July 2021.
In addition, please attach a curriculum vitae that contains details of your qualifications, experience and positions held relevant to this role. Include your day and evening telephone numbers, email address, names and address of three professional referees.
NB: Late applications will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. KIM is an equal opportunity employer.N.B: DONT Miss Out On Your Next JOB. Register Your CV With US. .