Financial Analyst Job, Latest Finance Jobs,
To be responsible for tracking Telkom Kenya’s financial performance against the overall business strategy as well as the finance strategic plan, analyze business performance and market conditions to create forecasts, and provide reports for senior management make tactical and strategic decisions.
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Guide the cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Certified Financial Analyst (CFA)/ Certified Accountant – CPA(K) or ACCA
- 3-4 years’ experience, preferably in the telecommunications or related industry.
- Good understanding of accounting/financial standards and principles and ability to resolve basic financial and accounting problems
- Good knowledge of presentation skills using MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and other relevant software
- Thorough knowledge of accounting standards (IFRS)
- Hands on experience with any ERP system
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great attention to detail;
- Advanced knowledge of accounting applications
- Budgetary monitoring
- Process discipline
- Strong business and financial acumen and strong commercial experience.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills aligned to strong team leadership competencies.
- Excellent presentation, reporting and communications skills
How To Apply
Application should be sent to [email protected] by providing an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) before 23rd December 2020 including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted .
Telkom Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to tribe, religion, gender, age or disability.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. . It's FREE