Financial Analyst Jobs In Kenya.
About the job
Main Purpose of the Job (Job Summary)
The Financial Analyst role will be an integral part of the Global Accounting team and will report to the Head of Finance. This will be a permanent role that will involve a variety of functions in financial planning, analysis, and reporting, as well as supporting the overall accounting function.
Main Responsibilities & Requirements
- Maintain the 5-year iterative growth model, annual budgets, and monthly rolling forecast including updating the financial planning model, identification of KPIs and key business drivers, risks, and upsides.
- Preparation of analysis for all revenue streams and loan books to ensure consistent application of the business rules and reconciliations.
- Prepare all the daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliations for all disbursements, repayments, and net cash across all money platforms.
- Preparation of monthly management pack with accurate financial data in a well-written, incisive, and concise presentation to explain business performance/KPI variances for the leadership team.
- Support accounting team with month-end close, checks, and reconciliation.
- Support the entire financial planning process and financial model in terms of accuracy and efficiency as well as relevancy of insights to the senior management team.
- Ensure that the business has the needed accurate financial data as well as efficient links/accounts between Finance and Operations.
- Support Fundraising and Data Room management including all Due Diligence where necessary.
- Support key business decision-making and strategic initiatives through ad hoc analyses and the building meaningful financial models.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, CPA/CFA an added advantage
- 2+ years of analysis experience in a similar position and familiar with financial services industry and a good understanding of FinTech business models.
- Experience with GAAP & IFRS accounting
- Experience with accounting software, NETSUITE added advantage
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience working with iterative financial planning and forecasting models with key
- KPI inputs and P&L, B/S, and cash outputs.
- Ability to create monthly scenario analysis that can adapt and flex to key meaningful what/if questions required by the leadership team.
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly analytical, and organized.
- Possess a ‘can-do’ attitude with proven ability to manage and meet all deadlines in a startup environment
- Proven self-starter and independent problem-solving ability with sense to understand implications of work and probe more deeply when presented with an inconsistent or interesting finding
How To Apply
If you meet the above criteria kindly submit your application to human[email protected] and indicate Finance Analyst on the subject of your email.
Asante is an equal opportunity employer.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? . .