DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. JOBWEB KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: PJD Media
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Kenya
- Oversee various accounting operations within our company
- Manage Billing, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Identify accounting and financial issues and suggest timely solutions for the growth of PJD Media
- Support month-end and year-end close process for the company’s operations
- Manage quality control over financial transactions and reporting
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting for the company
- Produce financial statements as requested by the directors of the company
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Manage and comply with local, national government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and adhere to policies and procedures in the Kenya’s Financial sector
- At least 2 years of experience as a Financial Controller in Private Organization or similar role
- 5 years of combined experience in accounting and finance
- Advanced degree in Accounting
- CPA or any other professional certificates will be an added advantage.
- Outstanding knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements and general ledgers for the PJD Media
- Good understanding of accounting software
- Should possess a sense of ownership and pride in your performance
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
If you believe you qualify for the above posts, send your applications to email@example.com indication the Job Position you are applying for in the Email Subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.