Technical Support Engineer Job, Engineering Job Vacancies In Kenya
Position: Technical Support Engineer
Industry: Commercial & Retail Industry
Salary range: Kes 70,000 – Kes 100,000
Our client, a leading multinational manufacturing and supplying IT Gadgets, is seeking to recruit a Technical Support Engineer .
- Undertaking testing and commissioning activities in accordance with the specified project requirements to ensure the realization of the various functions of the system and to ensure that the equipment works according to its specifications
- Organizing solution/product training to customers
- Sensitive to customer requirements, able to capture customer needs at any time and design solutions
- Designing product promotion strategies and optimizing product functions
- Providing technical support, Troubleshooting and investigating problems and diagnosing and repairing fault s
- Bachelor degree or above, majoring in computer, electronics or communication industry is preferred.
- At least 2 years CCTV or physical security industry experience with full knowledge of technical skills is preferred?
- Good command on written and spoken English, and excellent public speaking skills and Good at making presentations
- Work well under pressure and have good communication skills.
- Sensitive and always updated to new technology
- Ability to locate technical issues
- Enthusiastic and responsible at his/her work
- Good command on written and spoken English, experience in making testing reports and feedback would be an advantage.
How to Apply
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement