UCO Purchasing Agent Job, Supply Chain Kenyan Jobs April,
Position: Used Cooking Oil (UCO)
Purchasing Agent Organization: Oil industry
Reporting to: Bio feedstock Commercial Manager
Our client in oil industry, is seeking to fill the position of Purchasing Agents who will contribute to increase collection of used oil through different schemes:
- Identify, prospect, build, and maintain quality supplier relationships to develop company’s Business in the UCO collection.
- Achieve and exceed agreed collection targets by developing and implementing action plans to capture collection from the
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from coworker activity and as referred by telemarketing activity.
- Respond promptly and professionally to suppliers’
- Study suppliers needs and coordinate with the Biofeedstock Commercial Manager to satisfy those
- Accounts acquisition and management
- Invoicing/back-office management
- UCO quality and quantity assessment
- UCO custody until delivery to Company’s storage
- Identifying of potential UCO producers
- Prospecting of UCO suppliers
- Contract negotiation and finalization
- Pick up detail’s negotiation
- UCO transportation from point of origin to Eni storage (own van)
- Degree or Diploma
- 2 years in commercial activities.
- Previous experience in Food and Beverage (F&B) sector and/or in waste collection &
- Fluent knowledge of English and
- Experienced on commercial negotiation, market
- Driving License required (car + Truck), own transportation
- Knowledge and know-how: Analysis, Problem Solving, Results
How to Apply
To apply send your CV to: [email protected] latest by 30 th April 2022 . Indicate UCO Purchasing Agent on the email subject for easier retrieval and placement.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement