Florist Job, Latest Jobs In Kenya,
Our client is a leading flower company that delivers a wide variety of fresh-cut flowers, mixed bouquets, and related gift items to their clients. They are looking to hire a florist who will assist in the set-up of displays, packaging of flowers, plants, and other accessories. S/he will also offer support to customers and staff.
- Communicate information regarding product availability to ensure the products are restocked in a good time.
- Collect supplies and ensure all are in good condition.
- Keep a record of all items going in and out of storage; participate in regular physical inventory checks of all products in the store
- Ensure products not meeting the established quality standards are removed and updated in the inventory.
- Engage in evaluation and improvement of service delivery and efficiency of operations.
- Welcome customers, handle their questions and help them with the selection of the products they require as needed.
- Designing, cutting and arranging live, dried, or artificial flowers and foliage.
- Unpack and record stock as it comes into the store or any other site.
- Water plants, cut, condition, and clean flowers and foliage for storage.
- Confer with clients regarding price and type of arrangement desired and the date, time, and place of delivery.
- Prepare ribbons, gift items, and other accessories.
- Ensure all arrangements meet the company standards.
- Creatively design, cut, and arrange live, dried, or artificial flowers, bouquets, wreaths, terrariums, and foliage.
- With approval, organize for disposal of repairs of any damaged items.
- Ensure flowers are delivered using the most cost-effective and efficient means.
- Prepare daily work plans and logistical arrangements for delivery.
- Any other duties assigned.
- A certificate/diploma in Arts.
- At least 2 years’ work experience in a similar environment.
- Should possess excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be creative and have knowledge of the current flower and event management business in Kenya is an added advantage .
- Highly organized with good time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple demands
- Customer Service skills
- Must be proactive and a team player.
- Willingness and ability to learn and grow to meet the changing requirements of the job.
How to Apply
If this describes you and is up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Florist ) to [email protected] before Friday 8 th October 2020.
Kindly indicate the current/last salary on your CV.