DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: SasaAfrica Ltd
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Kenya
The role is responsible for performing general stores function, receiving and issuing products, maintaining records of stock levels at Fulfilment. The officer will also be responsible of packaging finished goods and documentation process before shipping. At all times in line with the company policy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing of airway bills for shipping
- Processing of export entries
- Booking of shipment with all 3PL – DHL, Aramex, ECU, Wells Fargo and Posta
- Prompt usage of the admin system
- Daily updating of ASANA
- Barcoding of all sectors
- Receiving of products and supplies from inventory
- Shipping of Wholesale orders
- Shipping of Samples
- Shipping of local orders
- Stock taking of inventory
- Perform inventory audits as required
- Diploma or Certificate in logistics, purchasing and supplies or clearing and forwarding
- Computer literacy.
- Excellent planning and organizational skill
- A good team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to organize, multitask and prioritize daily work as assigned by the manager, including tracking and maintaining inventory, and properly completing required audit functions.
- Experience in the manufacturing industry is an added advantage
How to Apply
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 13th September 2019.