IT Internship, Kenyan Latest Internships,
Future Kenya is an Information Technology Solutions Company poised to provide its clients with a comprehensive business solution to run their business successfully, at the lowest total cost of ownership. This is achieved. through a mutually beneficial co-operation and affiliation with the client
We are currently seeking IT, interns. We offer a 3-month paid internship (12000-15000) , after which we may offer them jobs. Successful candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Recent graduates of BTech and BSc in IT, Software Engineering, and Computer Science:
- Residing in Nairobi
- Should be Good in C sharp
- Should be Good in most programming languages.
- Understand web development.
- Understand how to work with ASP.NET features.
- Solid Knowledge on SQL Server not limited to Data manipulation and creation.
- Good Knowledge on IIS
How to Apply:
Kindly send your CV and cover letter stating the position as the subject, daytime telephone contacts to [email protected]
Only Candidates meeting the above requirements are encouraged to apply