- Company: Southern Engineering Co. Ltd (SECO)
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Kenya
Southern Engineering Company LTD. (SECO) is a marine and offshore engineering oriented firm. It specializes in various dynamics of ship repair and construction as well as structural engineering.
Below are some of the responsibilities you will take on:
- Coordinating construction work according to priorities and plans
- Producing schedules and monitor attendance of crew
- Allocating general and daily responsibilities
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
- Resolve problems when they arise
- Report on progress to managers, engineers etc.
- Dip/Certificate in Civil Engineering
- 5-6 years experience in Bridge construction shutters, managing the team of manpower, daily progress reports, coordination with Site Engineers.
- Ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate and report effectively