- Company: NCBA Group
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - - Accounting Jobs in KenyaFinance Jobs in KenyaNCBA Group Jobs in Kenya
The new NCBA has harnessed the power of both NIC and CBA to create a bank that brings together the best of both worlds from cutting edge mobile banking to good old-fashioned relationship management; from scalable business banking to financial services that grow as your business does; from best-in-class choice of products to investment solutions tailored to your specific needs.
Job Purpose Statement
Responsible for growing/optimizing on new and existing Cash Management solutions and products to support both its domestic and cross border businesses and to ensure that the Bank sustains a strong value proposition for its customers while supporting the regional teams on Cash Management strategy.
Key Role Requirements
- Strategy: Development of the Cash Management Product strategy which feeds into the Bank strategy Strategically supporting growth of transactional revenues while providing effective client support and relationship development relating to Cash Management products, e-Channels, e-Commerce and services.
- Leadership: Providing guidance to the Product team in effective delivery of strategic projects with excellent solutions in value preposition (bank and market), compliance and revenue generation.
- Proposition: Delivery of a comprehensive suite of Payments, Collections, Liquidity Management, Channels and e-Commerce solutions through active and strategic engagement with relevant stakeholders to ensure the right products are delivered on time.
- Execution: Build, lead and direct a Cash Management Product team focused on product management, client satisfaction, solution execution and revenue generation.
- Governance: Represent Cash Management at local and international governance committees and forums and act as a champion for the department and bank to ensure that key objectives are prioritised appropriately
- University degree with Upper 2nd Class and any other relevant Professional qualifications. A masters degree and professional course on management or Project Management will be an added advantage.
- Strong transaction banking background (10+ years) with excellent product, systems and service knowledge with at least 5 Years’ in head of department to senior management positions relevant to technology-led corporate value chain creation and product development including in Transactional Banking.
- Sound understanding of statutory and regulatory requirements of corporate governance, business and banking operations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of functional policies and legislation.
- Customer & Client Focused Innovation with ability to meet the current and future long-term demands of internal and external customers.
- Ability to solve complex customer problems though the entire customer value chain.
- Ability to establish key strategic partnerships and facilitate, influence, collaborate and establish accountability through all levels of the organization to help drive uptake of the Bank’s Cash Management products and services.
- A strong appreciation for technology. digitization and commercial appreciation.
- Ability to drive business and deliver strong results.
- Ability to make complex decisions on behalf of the bank in relation to Cash Management.
- Possess public relationship skills in both formal and social gatherings in order to establish/maintain effective working relationship with those interacted with.
- Ability to lead, coach and motivate a cross functional team and while offering guidance on execution planning.
- Excellent communication skills for both internal and external high level engagements.
- Business strategic skills to help make the best strategic decisions for the business.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with internal and external stake holders who impact performance.
- Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking strategies, policies, processes, procedures, guidelines and project management methodology and to consistently achieve required compliance standards.
- Strong oral, written communication, planning and organizing skills to effectively plan own time and manage assigned projects.
- Presentation skills to be able to articulate the features and benefits of various products to aid in the selling process.
- Business Development skills to effectively segment the target market, gather market intelligence and identify opportunities for the bank to sell its products.
- Strong customer focus coupled with knowledge of the product offering and its impact on the customer’s business.
- Good understanding and application of analytical skill