Human Resource Manager Jobs, HR Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Our client in the manufacturing industry is looking to hire an experienced and results oriented Human Resource Manager, who will be tasked with executing HR functions and the people strategy in line with the business objectives and close collaboration with the Management Team.
- Execute all Human Resources functions;
- Provide professional leadership in the development and implementation of Human resources plans and budgets, outlining activities to be undertaken, resource requirements, key performance measures and indicators as well as expected outcomes;
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling;
- Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors and counsel on human resource and work-related issues;
- Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff;
- Provide staff training and development and facilitation of training sessions; and
- Leading the organization’s HR department including talent acquisition, learning and development, employee engagement, compensation and benefits, talent management and manpower planning of the department.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or related field; Masters degree is added advantage;
- Be a member of the Institute of Human Resource Management;
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in a Human Resource in the manufacturing industry;
- Experience in handling labor relations and trade unions;
- Demonstrated sound leadership and people management skills;
- Good analytical and critical thinking skills, problem-solving, judgment and decisionmaking skills;
- Excellent communication skills.
Salary range: KES 150,000-200,000
How To Apply
Qualified applicants to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th July 2019.