- Company: Workforce Africa
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Kenya
Workforce Africa is a HR solutions provider dedicated in the provision of Human Resource Management services across Africa. Our MISSION is to deliver Business Growth by leveraging on Talent.
Develop and drive project and process management frameworks to enable the HR team and the organization
- Bring order and process to complex cross team projects
- Develop strategies and roadmaps for strategic programs across the HR function
- Manage and support the design and rollout of new HR programs, projects, policies, and approaches
- Drive alignment across all of the pillars of the HR team (i.e. Strategy, L+D, Payroll, Events, People Ops)
- Identify key stakeholders for HR initiatives and ensure they are informed/consulted as necessary
- Own internal documentation for the People team, creating a canon of process documentation that keeps the team highly organized
- Provide full transparency on the status of projects and initiatives to ensure stakeholders can follow along
- Work across the People team’s list of initiatives to ensure all projects are well measured, scoped, defined and tracked.
- Data Analysis and Reporting – where applicable, provide data analysis and reporting, working in partnership with the Head of HR and the Regional HR Managers.
- Report on project progress and status.
- Plan, coordinate and execute projects across the organisation including tracking and reporting on status , risks , issues and dependencies.
- Ensure consistency in HR practices across all hubs especially in relation to salary and benefits, recruitment & induction, completion and termination of contracts and bring them in line with our values and fairness principles.
- Develop a recruitment process appropriate for the engagement of consultants involved in commercial contracting.