ICS SP VACANCY- MONITORING, EVALUATION, ACCOUNTABILITY AND LEARNING OFFICER – CTWWC Project
About ICS SP **
We work towards a better future for children. Together with families, communities and other stakeholders we initiate programmes that create safe and nurturing environments for them. Visit www.icsafrica-sp.org to see organizational projects and impact.
The Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Officer will lead the implementation of project MEAL system. Specifically, he/she will:**
· Undertake performance measurement tasks including indicator selection, target setting, development of performance monitoring plans and reporting.
· Support learning design and methodology for project-related learning agenda.
· Translate information from project evaluations to support communication and dissemination of evaluation findings and lessons learned.
· Monitor the results of the project activities; implement systematic program learning tools and activities designed to build staff capacity in MEAL work.
· Carry out data quality assessment and ensure credible data is obtained, processed and reported.
· Coordinate the generation of and communicate the utilization of learnings for project improvement and organizational application for program-wide influence.
· Ensure that project results are demonstrated and communicated in ways that assure that ICS SP value is recognized within the development sector and by the public.
· Collate and compile periodic reports for submission to the donor.
· Ensure compliance with donor and ICS SP regulations related to MEAL work.
How to Apply
ICS SP absolute priority is protecting children, vulnerable communities and our own staff. We have zero tolerance of incidents of violence or abuse against children and other people in the communities we serve, either committed by our staff or others connected to our work. Successful applicants will be required to sign and adhere to our safeguarding, child protection and prevention of sexual exploitation and abuse (PSEA) code of conduct and policies.
If you are a professional with a passion to make a difference in children and young people’s lives, send your application letter and resume to [email protected] . Deadline for submitting applications is on 24 th September 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis Please indicate the position you are applying for as the subject of your email.