DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. JOBWEB KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: Micro & Small Enterprise Authority
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Kenya
The Interns will assist County Enterprise Development Officers the implementation sub component 2 activities under KYEOP.
Specific duties and responsibilities for the Interns will include:
- Coordinate implementation of KYEOP programmes in the County.
- Monitor, evaluate and report KYEOP activities in the County.
- Organise KYEOP activities in the County.
- Offer any other technical support and operational assistance as may be required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Management, Entrepreneurship or any other related field.
- Should be below 35 years old.
- Have excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to think and work logically and work precisely with attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, energetic, and extremely organized.
- Manages time and priorities efficiently, shows enthusiasm, and allows for flexibility.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher).
- Proficiency in Local language(s) and understanding of local culture will be an added advantage.
Location/Positions: Wajir(2),Mandera(3),Turkana(2),Kitui(1),Migori(1),Kwale(1),Kisumu (1),Kakamega(1),Kwale(1), Nakuru(1)
Reporting: The Interns will report to County Enterprise Development Officers.
Duration of Assignment
This will be a six months contract renewable based on performance and availability of project financing. The expected commencement date is May, 2019
How to Apply
In addition, all prospective candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of leadership and integrity as set out in Chapter six (6) of the constitution of Kenya and attach the following documents to their applications:-
Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission clearance Certificate (EACC)
Kenya Revenue Authority Tax compliance Certificate (KRA)
Higher Education Loans Board clearance Certificate(HELB)
Certificate of Good Conduct from Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau
If you clearly believe that you to meet the criteria given above, please submit your sealed application letters with detailed CV, copies of academic certificates, 3 referees with their e-mail addresses and telephone contacts; quoting the Reference Number for the job being applied on both the envelop and the application letter.
All applications should either be sent through the post office, hand delivered or emailed to the Chief Executive Officer not later than 15th April, 2019.
The Ag. Chief Executive Officer
Micro and Small Enterprise Authority (MSEA)
Utalii House 10th Floor, Left wing
P.O. Box 48823 – 00100
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
MSEA is an equal opportunity employer .Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form or failure to attach any of the stipulated documents shall lead to automatic disqualification