DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: National Social Security Fund
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Kenya
The National Social Security Fund is a friendly service organization which exists for the public good. It offers social protection to all Kenyan workers. We provide social security protection to workers in the formal and informal sectors
The National Social Security Fund intends to run the above referred program to enable youth gain practical experience on the job training for a period of six (6) Months. This is in line with the Government Youth Initiative to develop a pool of young talent for the Kenyan Labour Market.
- Must be a graduate with a relevant first Degree or Diploma obtained from an accredited institution.
- Availability for the entire program (six months).
- Must not have taken any other internship program or exposed to work experience since graduation.
- Must be a person of Integrity.
- Must be goal oriented, dynamic self-driven and diligent individual.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Internship does not translate to employment after completion of the program. However, applicants may apply for positions that will be advertised by the Fund in future;
- INCOMPLETE applications will not be considered;
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted;
- Those who had previously applied for the Internship Program and did not get an opportunity are welcome to apply.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements outlined above, should forward their application, CV and copies of academic and professional certificates by 17th January, 2020 to:
The CEO/Managing Trustee National Social Security Fund P.O. Box 30599-00100 NAIROBI
NSSF IS AN EQUAL OPPRTUNITY EMPLOYER AND PERSONS LIVING WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY OUR SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE AT ALL HUDUMA CENTRES COUNTRYWIDE.