Senior Corporate Communication Officer Job, Latest Communication Vacancies
Requirements for Appointment: –
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Mass Communication, Communication Studies, Journalism, Public Relations, Social Sciences or any other approved equivalent qualifications from a recognized University/Institution.
- Possess good oral and written communication skills in both English and Kiswahili
- A minimum period of five (5) years relevant work
- Proficiency in Computer application
- Supervisory course lasting not less than two (2) weeks
- Fulfilling the requirements of Chapter (6) Six of the Constitution
Duties and Responsibilities at this level will entail:
- Gathering information on programmes and significant events in a specific sectoral area and the impact on customers, and forwarding the same to his superiors for dissemination
- Assisting in the development of communications and media strategy
- Editing stories on various topical issue before they are released to the public and liaising with media practitioners and the public or issues of mutual concern.
- Scheduling interviews with Government officials
- Managing assigned projects/programmes
- Organising events under the guidance of the institution