Business Process Analyst Job, Banking Jobs Kenya 2022,
This role of the Business Process Analyst is responsible for process mapping, identifying and discussing key business areas and processes that require improvement. The role holder is responsible for organizing stakeholder process engagements, analyzing existing processes, interviewing staff, gathering data, and assessing the business model to ensure the processes documented are effective and efficient.
- Carry out analysis of present processes, identifies opportunities for improvement and holds stakeholder engagements with business representatives to implement the identified process changes within the business to enhance operational efficiency and improved customer experience.
- Liaise with management to coordinate process improvement project activities Conducts periodic reviews and analysis of the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) on the Circle/Repository to ensure they are up to date and engages assigned business units to ensure adherence to the established processes/SOPs.
- Interview business unit representatives gathers data and leads implementation of the re-engineered/improved processes.
- Designs, maps, and documents business processes; create and present process reports.
- Stay up to date with the latest business practices and technologies
- Inspect effectiveness of active process improvement initiatives and make useful recommendations
- Collect information and evaluate them in the alignment of project goals and organization goals
- Communicate with staff at all levels to evaluate key performance measures.
- Create process plans that contain project goals, milestones, and resources for the assigned business units.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business related field.
- Professional qualifications in Lean Six Sigma, Yellow Belt or equivalent.
- Project Management certification: PRINCE2, PMP or equivalent
- 3+ years progressive experience in process design and re-engineering of business processes.
- 2 years’ experience in stakeholder management & Project Management.
- Must be knowledgeable in process design, analysis, mapping, documentation and project management skills.
- Keen eye for details, analytical, team player, good interpersonal skills and collaborative mindset
How to Apply
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.